Hillside Product Design have started 2020 with a strong order book and are looking to continue our growth by employing another middle weight designer. We take projects from the first sketch to finished product and require a designer with a portfolio of excellent concept design and an eye for technical detail to join our team.
Requirements for this very exciting role include:
• At least two years of post graduate product design experience.
• Solidworks, Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite.
• Strong understanding of materials and manufacturing processes.
• Self-motivated, professional, and confident - You will participate in discussions with director level clients.
• Excellent communication skills – You will assist in preparing project proposals; communicate technical details to lay-people; and maintain lasting relationships with clients and suppliers.
• Prototyping skills – You will be able to develop your own solutions using a hands on approach in our workshop.
• Sourcing experience – both in UK and the Far East.
• Full UK driving license preferable.
• Must like dogs!
This role is based at the HPDL office in Teignmouth, South Devon. This is a wonderful part of the world, and joining Hillside Product Design is a unique opportunity to develop your technical, creative, and organisational skills while enjoying a life by the sea; within reach of Exeter, Dartmoor, and Cornwall. Living in Devon is very affordable and the work life balance suits those who can work hard and enjoy clean air, countryside and blue skies.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV and portfolio.
Enter your details below
to arrange a callback: