Here at Hillside Product Design, we are looking to continue to build up our social and overall digital media presence and would love for you to come on board to help us build our amazing and interesting business social profile.
Hillside wants to build upon our continued investment in our staff, our new corporate identity and a new website launched this year. We have also implemented far reaching operational procedures including disaster recovery, IT strategy, cyber security, financial structures, HR and staff policy reviews.
In order to make a strong company into a great company, these procedures and re-branding all contribute to the continuing growth and the uninterrupted robustness of Hillside to deliver exceptional design and engineering solutions for their clients.
Basis of role
• Hours are flexible, to be arranged to suit but a minimum of 10 hours per week will be required.
• To lead on both reactive and proactive media strategies for key areas of business, building relationships with key stakeholders, media contacts and opinion formers.
• Identify opportunities for positive stories and secure regular positive coverage in local, regional and national media & trade press.
Experience and Knowledge
• Knowledge of using twitter, facebook, G+ and Linkedin are essential with possible experience of Hootsuite and Google Analytics
• Knowledge of SEO so to contribute to the evolvement of our website
• You should be organised, creative and respond to instructions where necessary in order to build our profile consistent with our brand vision
• Weekly snapshot and a monthly overview report complied
• Ability to generate new ideas & innovate
• As digital marketing moves at a pace, we’re looking for someone that can adapt to new techniques and platforms, while staying organised
• Working with the team for content, seo building using key words and broad search, industry terms.
• You should come across as professional and friendly when communicating with possible clients as you'll be representing us as a brand
• Experience of providing media advice to senior stakeholders
• Experienced in producing high quality, effective social media and written publicity material
• Excellent written skills
• Basic knowledge of Photoshop (preferable) and good working knowledge of Excel & Word
• Well organised and self-motivated
• Experience of developing content for social media and digital channels, and using social media as part of wider media handling approach
Apply initially, in writing or by e-mail, including a CV and covering letter to
Hillside Product Design Limited
1a Waterloo Street
Devon TQ14 8AS
Let’s Create Something Great Together
Contact us today
If you’ve got an idea you want to take to market, we will assist you through your journey. Even the most accomplished will require assistance which is where Hillside Product Design’s expertise is invaluable. We work closely with all our clients to ensure they have all the support they need throughout the product development process.
Enter your details below
to arrange a callback: